- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Rehabilitation engineering, including bioengineering and mechanical engineering
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Burn rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Speech and language and hearing
- Psychiatric disability
- Intellectual/developmental disability
- Employment and ADA
- Housing and transportation access
- Health/disability policy
- Computer sciences
- Low vision/blindness
Other expertise is welcome and potential reviewers may be contacted for future competitions.
NIDILRR uses teleconferences to conduct all review meetings, so reviewers do not have to travel to participate. Interested individuals who would like to be considered for peer reviewers may send CV and contact information to Theresa San Agustin, the competition manager.