Please join the Administration for Community Living for a webinar, “Translating Evidence-Based Practices to Community Settings for People Aging with Disabilities and their Caregivers: Gaps and Opportunities” on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016: 1:00 to 2:30pm (ET).
- Introductory remarks from ACL, Margaret Campbell, NIDILRR Office of Research Sciences and Elena Fazio, Office of Performance and Evaluation
- Setting the Context, Ruth Brannon, NIDILRR Office of Research Sciences
- Translating a Wellness Promotion Intervention for Individuals with Aging with Physical Disabilities: State of the Science and Next Steps, Ivan Molton, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Washington
- Translating Evidence-Based Dementia Caregiving Interventions into Practice: State-of-the-Science and Next Steps, Laura Gitlin, PhD, Professor and Director, Center for Innovative Care in Aging, Johns Hopkins University
- ACL Comments and Group Discussion
In order to participate, we ask that you send your RSVP to Lan Marshall at Lan.Marshall@acl.hhs.gov. Space is limited; please RSVP before 2/1/16. You will receive an Outlook meeting invitation with Webex and conference call information upon your reply.