The Employment Service Systems Research and Training Center (ESSRTC) offers online courses for rehabilitation professionals. Available courses include:
- Universal Design of Environments, Products, & Learning
- Ethics Series
- Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors
- Ethical Inoculation
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas
- Workplace Socialization Series
- Learning and Adjusting to Workplace Culture
- Workplace Socialization Experiences
- Managing Politics in the Workplace for Career Advancement
The courses are self-paced, available 24/7 through Digital Chalk and offers a flexible and affordable way to hone skills and fulfill rehabilitation certification (CRC/CCRC) requirements. For more information on these courses (including registration and pricing) and other courses offered by ESSRTC please email email@example.com or visit essrtc.digitalchalk.com.
For more information on the NIDRR-funded Employment Service Systems Research and Training Center (ESSRTC) please visit www.essrtc.org.