We are currently accepting resumes and applications for a research associate position here at NARIC. The research associate must be able to maintain concurrent projects (multitask), be comfortable speaking with academics and clinicians, and have good critical and analytical skills. If you have a background in social science, rehabilitation, disability issues, or librarianship, we’d love to talk to you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and data preparation
- The Research Associate will assist in data collection and analysis including data collection through survey and interview, data entry and reporting, citation analysis, and long-term follow-up.
- Survey and interview for data collection
- Report generation
- Citation and database searching
- Document retrieval
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Research skills including database searching, advanced queries, annotation, and reporting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and organization skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer and Internet skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
BA/BS or higher in a research-related field, prefer library, social science, health, or disability related fields
Resumes and cover letters may be emailed to email@example.com or submitted at http://www.heitechservices.com/hsopportunities/resumeUpload.cfm. Use NARIC Research Associate as the job title.