The Festival of International Conferences on Caregiving, Aging, Disability, and Technology (FICCADT) (whew) is held every four years and may just be the “olympiad of conferences related to aging, caregiving, disability, and technology” (at least that’s what they’re calling it). On the bill, you’ll find:
- RESNA’s 3rd Annual Conference on Technology and Aging
- International Conference on Best Practices in Universal Design (chaired by NIDRR grantee Ed Steinfeld of U Buffalo)
- Growing Older with Disability (GOWD) chaired by NIDRR’s Margaret Campbell
- Caregiving in the 21st Century
- 2nd Conference on Advances in Neurorehabilitation
- 34th Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
That’s a whole lot of conferencing going on in Toronto!
This is a great venue to network and share your research. Abstracts for presentations are due December 1st. Registration to attend opens April 1.