For the last week, the spheres have been all a-buzz about health care reform and how it will affect YOU. We’ve collected a few links for you which may help answer your questions:
From the UPenn Collaborative and the Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law:
- Will Health Reform Help People with Mental Illnesses?
- If I Have a Psychiatric Disability, Will Health Reform Help Me?
From the Reeve Paralysis Center
- What the Health Care Bill Means to the SCI Community
- Health care bill gives spinal cord injured chance to go home
From the Arthritis Foundation
- Health Care Reform (includes factsheets and a podcast)
From Disability Rights Oregon
From OT Advance
From the President of the American Occupational Therapy Association
We know there are more out there. Post a link to a blog post, interview, or article on health care reform and disability.