If you have a sensory impairment and/or mobility impairment, you may be eligible to participate in a new research project. This research aims to understand what people with sensory and/or mobility impairments do in their daily lives, how their environments affect their community participation and what, if any, help they need to complete activities.
Eligibility requires that you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 75
- Live in the community
- Have access to a computer
- Can read at or above the 6th grade level
- Can enter responses into a web-based survey or direct another individual to enter your responses into a web-based survey
- Have either a mobility impairment, a visual impairment, or a hearing impairment
Participants will be reimbursed for their time.
Fill out the survey to see if you can participate: http://emc.wustl.edu/Nscr/Nscrlogn.htm